Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I know I've been MIA ...

Hello Everybody! Sorry it has taken so long for me to start writing again. I've been a little busy and now, finally, i have some time to sit down and reflect. But before i do that, maybe i should clue you in on what i have been up to.

I no longer live in Moorhead, MN. Actually I have moved far away to a small little town called Denver, CO. (just a little bit of dry sarcasm there). It has been a good move so far and I'm slowly assimilating into the busy city life. I'm currently working as a graphic designer with the Creative Group, a temp agency that is based here. The work through them has been great and I'm loving every minute of it. That's about all the news that I have. Sorry no great stories or anything. :(

I've lost my train of thought on what I was going to say. It's a pitty really, I had something profound and enlightening to say and it just escaped my brain. Well i guess you will have to check back later to see what life altering thoughts I had!

No comments: