Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm ashamed..

I didn't want to start the new year on a bad note but I feel I owe you, my loyal readers, an apology. I've been MIA lately and for that I am extremely sorry. I haven't posted since early november and I don't even have a good excuse. I've been busy but that doesn't mean that I didn't have a half hour here or there where I could have sat down and posted something. I have a couple really good posts in the works but I need to sit on them a little more and make sure that they are complete.

I was also hoping that my first post for the new year would be an update for all of you to let you know that my new website is up and running. Hoping is the key word in that last sentence. I have run into a few obstacles and it doesn't look like I will be able to get my new site up for a couple more weeks. I will definitely let you know when that happens and keep you posted on the progress I'm making.

Well, that is it for now. Like I said, I'm really sorry to have abandoned you for such a long time. I promise not to do that to you all again. Let's make a deal. You check back once a week or so and I'll make sure to make a post once a week (maybe even a couple if I'm feeling devious). Thanks for a great 2008 and I'm looking forward to 2009!

No comments: