Monday, January 7, 2008

Who Are We (Part:3)...


For the New Years, I thought I would highlight one of my role models in the graphic design community. He is known throughout the world for his role in developing the modern thought of graphic design and more than holds his own in the business world. He has been recognized by AIGA for his numerous achievements, his commitment to bettering the community that our profession revolves around, and obviously his incredible skills.

I hate to keep you in suspense but I thought it appropriate to outline this weeks Who Are We?? candidate before clueing you in on who this remarkable person is. Joe Duffy of Duffy & Partners is possibly one of the most influential players in the marketing and design field. If you haven't heard of him, well... you haven't done your research. His vision in branding is superior to all others and is most likely the reason for the success of his firm. Any design student from the midwest knows about Joe Duffy and every other student should. He is sought out all over the world for the almost guaranteed success of any branding project he is involved in. His designs speak for themselves but the clients speak even louder. To have clients like Pepsi, Bahamas, and Fresco in your rol-a-dex could only mean you are better than the rest.

If you don't believe me, than check out Joe Duffy yourself. If you never have heard of him, look up his firm's website, I swear you will not be disappointed. Let me know what you think. Well, until next time and keep an eye out, I plan to keep to my new years resolution!

No comments: