Monday, April 14, 2008

Who Are We (Part:17)...

I started this week off by looking through some of my past Who Are We posts. I checked out their sites and looked through a lot of their blogs. I found myself browsing through Carole Guevin's blog NetDiver (I have recently become a huge NetDiver Junkie) and stumbled upon a designer by the name of Jesse Kaczmarek. His worked looked interesting and jumped out at me from a quick glance. I dove deeper and soon realized that this was not just some lesser known designer. He has done work for clients that would make an average sized design agency drool yet he remains a one-man shop out in New York. Clients like BMW, GE, HBO, Motorola, Pepsi, Porsche, Red Stripe, Sony, Target, and Virgin Mobile don't just come knocking if you're a mediocre designer. They want the best and only hire the best.

Jesse Kaczmarek's designs seem to be geared towards a very simplistic approach while still maintaining a high level of viewer interest. He is able to convey an elegance with a simple treatment of color and direction. Even within a small color palette, Jesse creates vivid, eye catching work that is classy and sophisticated. It is no wonder why these big name clients have gone with him for some of their design work. I am not the first to realize that Jesse is a great designer hidden within the millions living in New York. Google search him and you'll get pages after pages of people praising the incredible work he has created.

Check him out and let me know what you think. I'm always looking for people to add to my Who Are We posts so if you have someone you think belongs up here, let me know. I'll look into them and you could seen them up here soon.

No comments: