Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update from Yours Truly...

You may have noticed I've been blogging a little more recently. This is occurring for a few reasons and I'd like to take some time and let you know why. First and foremost, I haven't blogged in a while which means that I have a lot of posts building up in me and I need to get them out before they escape my memory. Secondly, I am making a conscious move to increase my virtual presence and identity. One of the best ways I know how to do that is by blogging. The more posts I have out there, the more I appeal to the masses and touch on subjects they want to read about... hopefully. Lastly, I am currently in a rework phase on my personal website and I've been thinking that I might incorporate a blog into it as well. My personal website blog will not only contain posts from Shades of Gray but other posts as well that you won't find here. You'll have to check it out when it is complete. Right now I'm hopping to have my website up and running by Nov. 13th ... I'll keep you posted on that. I want both my blogs to run parallel to each other with each one touching on certain subjects while leaving certain topics for one or the other. I'm really excited to see how pairing these two blogs together will work.

Since I don't have anything profound to leave you with, I think I'm going to take this opportunity to end this blog with a couple quotes. They are some of my favorites so I hope you enjoy. Both are from Stephen Leacock.

Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human intelligence long enough to get money from it.

It may be those who do most, dream most.

I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.

No comments: