Monday, February 4, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I know that today was Monday and normally on Monday I post on Who Are We. Every Monday morning when I walk into work, I normally have a few minutes to get settled and ready for the week ahead. This is usually when I usually put the finishing touches on my posts. This Monday however, I walked in with not just a couple things to get finished but literally five different projects to get out by 9:30 a.m. (I start work at 9!). I was a little busy to say the least.

I guess what I am trying to tell you, my loyal readers, is that I Am Sorry. I didn't have the time today to sit down and really put the time into crafting another wonderful post on Who Are We. You don't have to worry. I will be making that post some time this week but you're going to have to check back often to see when I can finally pry myself away from the busy schedule that is my life to write. I promise the wait will be worth it!

No comments: