Monday, February 25, 2008

Who Are We (Part:10)...


This week I would like to do something just a little different for my weekly post of Who Are We. Instead of focusing on a designer that has already made it and has accomplished the unimaginable. I would like to bring to the forefront an up-and-coming designer (according to STEP Magazine) who has the potential to shock and awe us with his future.

His name is Randy J. Hunt and he is changing the shape of our profession. No longer is it just OK to be a good designer. Now it takes a thirst to be so much more, to do things not only better but different and with on a bigger scale. Randy has done just that. He has started CitizenScholar, SuperCorp, The Amazing Project and many other things. Not to bad for a man young enough to be the son of most of the people I have mentioned in my weekly posts.

You should check out Randy J. Hunt's website and look at what he is doing and what he has started. Many of his works and projects are geared towards helping those that are less fortunate. A worthy cause in my book. Let me know what you think of this designer entrepreneur. As Always, if you have any suggestions for next week or any week for that matter, don't hesitate to comment or send me your thoughts. I'll check them out and you might see them up here on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It's wonderful to know that other people are finding our work valuable.

Anonymous said...

Randy is a rockstar- talented, compassionate and an all around great guy! I know, he slept in the next room for two years. Congrats man!