Monday, February 11, 2008

Who Are We? (part:8) ...


This weeks subject for my weekly posts "Who Are We?" comes as a suggestion from a fellow designer that I have had the luck of knowing. We were sitting down over a couple drinks and I had mentioned my weekly posts and asked if maybe he had anyone he would recommend to me. He told me that his favorite designer is a man by the name of Charles Spencer Anderson.

I had never really heard of this designer before my friend had suggested him but I went exploring and to my surprise he is somewhat of a giant flying below the radar of a lot of people. He doesn't have his own Wikipedia page describing in detail his life and his accomplishments like some of the other designers I have mentioned in the past but his list of clients is enough to make your jaw drop. That list looks a little like this: French Paper, Nike, Target, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Coca-Cola, Levi's, Sony, Nissan, Paramount Picture, New York Times, Japanese Monster, Turner Classic Movies. These are only a few of the many that this amazing clients this designer has had the opportunity to work with.

You need to check out Charles Spencer Anderson and all the incredible work that this man has produced. I will promise you that you will not leave disappointed. Thank you to my designer friend who suggested Charles Spencer Anderson to me and as always, I am open to suggestions from you, my readers. Let me know your comments, suggestions, and designers you think belong among the ranks of those that have made it into my weekly posts of "Who Are We?"

No comments: